Tea Tour Information
Join us here in the beautiful foothills of Boulder, CO for a factory tour. From raw ingredients to finished products, you’ll learn all about the wonderful world of tea and see how our wholesome products are blended, packaged and shipped. You'll never look at tea the same way again!
Our tour is $5 per person and takes 45 minutes to complete. After a short introduction in our theater, visitors enjoy a walking tour through our tea factory. Please see below for important information about wheelchair accessibility, minimum age requirements, and tour restrictions.
While you’re here, be sure to visit our Tea Shop, featuring Celestial Seasonings teas and gifts plus healthful foods and personal care products from the Hain Celestial family of brands.
FREE TEA SAMPLING
Whether you arrive early, excited to embark on a factory tour, or are simply eager to explore new tea flavors, we invite all guests to visit our Tea Bar nestled within the Tour Center. During your visit, savor complimentary samples of the over 100 different tea varieties that Celestial Seasonings has to offer. Your taste buds are in for a delightful journey!
What to know before you arrive:
- During regular business hours, as indicated below, factory tours are scheduled every hour on the hour, with the possibility of adding extra tour times as required.
- Each tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and can accommodate a maximum of 20 people.
- Participate in our tours for just $5 per person, offering an affordable and memorable experience for everyone.
- Upon arrival all guests will be required to a sign factory tour waiver before taking a tour.
- Wheelchairs and walkers are welcome on the tour! Courtesy wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Hairnets and beardnets (if applicable) are required to be worn at all times while in the factory
- Children under 5 years of age are not allowed on the factory tour
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals are not allowed in the factory
- Outside food and beverages including candy, gum, and glass containers are not allowed on the factory floor
- Photography/Video are not allowed on the factory tour
- Personal items allowed on the factory portion of the tour are limited to a small bag such as a handbag or fanny pack and outerwear such as coats, vests, and sweaters.
- Alcohol and substances illegal under Federal law are not permitted on facility grounds
- The presence of any weapons, including toy guns and swords, is strictly prohibited
- No remote-controlled devices, such as drones or electric skateboards
CLOSED Sunday and Monday
CLOSED New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day
4600 Sleepytime Drive
Boulder, CO 80301
Tour Center: 303-581-1484